Scope of Policy
This Refund Policy applies to all our customers, both within Australia and internationally, who purchase digital art downloads from RetireOn Pty Ltd.
- We typically do not offer refunds for our low-cost digital downloads, priced below AU$10. This no-refund policy covers situations like change of mind, accidental purchase, or lack of software to use the product.
- Notwithstanding the above, we respect and adhere to the Australian Consumer Law, under which refunds will be considered if the digital product fails to meet the mandatory consumer guarantees (e.g., if the product is faulty, not as described, or does not perform as advertised).
- International customers are also covered under this policy. While we ensure that our digital products meet high standards, should an international customer encounter an issue covered under the consumer guarantees, the same refund process applies.
Requesting a Refund
- To request a refund, please submit a written request to email@example.com, outlining the nature of the issue and including relevant order details. This helps us in efficiently processing your request.
- We aim to address all concerns swiftly; however, the refund process may take up to 2 weeks to complete.
- Approved refunds will be processed and credited back to the original credit card used for the purchase. This applies to both Australian and international customers.
- Please note that for international transactions, any currency exchange rate fluctuations and transaction fees are typically not covered by RetireOn Pty Ltd.
We are committed to providing a fair and transparent approach to all refund requests and value the satisfaction of our customers globally. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for choosing RetireOn Pty Ltd for your digital art needs.