PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY. USE OF THIS SITE INDICATES AGREEMENT WITH THEM.
Introduction and Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using the services on https://retireon.com.au (“this website”, “RetireOn”), you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. These terms govern your right to use and access this website, including all courses, videos, blog postings, images, documents, links, and information contained within it. Your continued use of this website indicates your acceptance of these terms.
Amendment of Terms
RetireOn reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Changes will take effect immediately and apply to all subsequent uses of the website. You should review these terms each time you access the website.
Privacy and Personal Information
Content and Use of the Website
- This website provides information, including blog posts and videos, about retirement planning. This content is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as financial advice.
- Our blog content is also available in video format on our YouTube channel.
- While we strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information, we make no representations or warranties about the completeness or accuracy of the information on this website or our YouTube channel.
Product Description and Intellectual Property
- Customers who purchase digital art will receive a ZIP file containing PNG files suitable for various printing ratios. These products are for personal use only; reselling, commercial use, modification, or redistribution is prohibited.
- All intellectual property rights in the digital art and content on this website are owned by RetireOn Pty Ltd and protected under copyright laws.
Payment and Delivery
We accept credit card payments through Stripe, Google Pay, and Apple Pay. Upon purchase, customers can download digital art from their account page or via an email link.
Liability and Disclaimer
- RetireOn is not liable for any loss or damage arising from your use of this website or reliance on its content.
- The information provided is given in good faith, derived from sources believed to be accurate, but we do not guarantee its accuracy or completeness.
- Your use of this website is at your own risk. We are not legally responsible for any loss or damage you might suffer related to your use of this website.
Links to Other Websites
Use of links to or from this website is at your own risk. RetireOn is not responsible for the content or accuracy of external sites linked to or from our website.
Users must not engage in illegal use of our products or website content or infringe upon our intellectual property rights.
These terms are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia.
Acknowledgment and Agreement
By using this website and purchasing our products, you acknowledge and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
For any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.